SINULOG 2017

I’m sorry for not posting my daily devotionals & blog entries over the Sinulog weekend. I have a hard time getting internet connection since National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) have all network signals blocked for January 14 & 15, 2017 here in Cebu City. This is for everyone’s safety especially Cebuanos. 



Even no network is available, everyone is downloading FireChat app. (I downloaded it & later uninstall it since I’ll just be home for the whole weekend). You might think I’m not enjoying the festivities. I’m actually enjoying especially seeing the festival on the television which for me is safe. Yes, one of the reasons I’m staying home is security after what’s going on during Christmas Holidays in Leyte & Cotabato (correct me if I’m wrong with the place mentioned) & bad experience of unruly people on the streets (Hoping that people now would learn to party with responsibility & not the other way around). 

So for the whole weekend, what I’m basically doing? Spending time with family, doing pending works, come up with ideas for the organizations I am with, watching again On The Wings Of Love episodes (YES! I’m a Jadine fan here) and also reflectied on God’s word too. 






Hope everyone enjoyed their Sinulog 2017 weekend!

Xoxo,

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST