BODY PAIN



Last night, I felt pain in my back (to be exact the pain is above my right butt). That was the worst. I had to be in bed for hours. Its really a sign that I should get healthy and to cut down all kinds of junk too. Around 10:30 in the evening, the pain is gone but still I won't stop. I'm going back to doing everything to be healthy.

I'm entering my mid-20's and all sorts of pain is in. Talk about #AdultingIsIn Indeed. We need to take care of our bodies because it is hard to get sick. Watch out in my next blog posts because I'll start posting Health related ones too.

And oh it's 26th day of the year? Have you do something to achieve your goals this year? If not, then do small steps everyday. By the way photo credits too ☺

Till next time!

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST