52 WEEKS SAVINGS CHALLENGE

52 WEEKS SAVINGS CHALLENGE

If you remember my second blog post Hello 2017! that I said that I'll "do the 52 Weeks Saving Challenge." I honestly got intrigued by this 3 years ago but I didn't take it seriously so this year I'll take this really serious.

So what is the 52 Weeks Saving Challenge? Thanks to Kuripot Pinay, I know understand the concept very much. In one year there are 52 weeks and during these weeks you need to save a specific amount of money. Not only you save money but you'll learn to save money in the process.

Here are the various 52 Weeks Saving Challenge Templates:

5 Increment



10 Increment



1 Increment


20 Increment



50 Increment


100 Increment


50 in reverse Increment


You can also view in download the template in Kuripot Pinay: 52 Weeks Saving Challenge & credits also for the photos.

It's now the 2nd week of 2017 & have you save money already? Start saving & do baby steps to achieve your goal for this year

xoxo,

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST