JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST

January 23, 2017 Devotional: True Trust

How do I know if I am truly trusting God?

God's Response:
Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
- Psalm 34:8, NLT

You will keep in perfect peace, all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.
- Isaiah 26:3-4, NLT

But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.
- Psalm 56:3, NLT

God's Promise:
Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.
- Psalm 125:1, NLT

Reflection (made by the blogger herself):
When you let God be in control of your life, you won't be anxious or afraid. When you truly trust God, you'll experience joy, peace and confidence.

Devotional Book Used: The One Year Mini for Women (OMF Literature, Inc.)

Photo Credit




Comments

  1. Hi sis! I'm blessed to see how you are growing in your relationship with God. continue to help others as well as they read your devotionals in your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the influence Sis! I'm happy that you are there helping me out too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL