JANUARY 24, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: LIFE'S PURPOSE

January 24, 2017 Devotional: Life's Purpose

How do I find true purpose in life?

God's Response:
I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heary.
- Psalm 40:8, NLT

Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commandments, for this is everyone's duty.
- Ecclesiastes 12:13, NLT

God's Promise:
I cry out to God Most High to God who will fulfill his purpose for me.
- Psalm 57:2, NLT

Reflection (made by the blogger herself):
God created you & he has a plan for you. The goal of this life is not to achieve your goals alone but to do what God plans for you & your life. Remember God's plan will prevail (refer to Proverbs 19:21 & Jeremiah 29:11)

Devotional Book Used: The One Year Mini for Women (OMF Literature, Inc.)

Photo Credit




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST