JANUARY 11, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: THE FUTURE

January 11, 2017 Devotional: The Future

I'm setting goals & planning for my future, but our world is in a lot of turmoil. How can I face such uncertain times?

God's Response:
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Hebrews 13:8, NLT

And we have a priceless inheritance - an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
 - 1 Peter 1:4, NLT

God's Promise:
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
- John 16:33, NLT

Reflection (made by the blogger herself):
Don't worry about anything because God is there for your throughout this journey. Remember to pray to him no matter what happens. You can face uncertainty because you have God who loves you endlessly & guides you.

Devotional Book Used: The One Year Mini for Women (OMF Literature, Inc.)

Photo credit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST