JANUARY 16, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: WHEN I'M AFRAID

January 16, 2017 Devotional: WHEN I'M AFRAID

With so much change and instability in this world, I'm afraid. What can help me?


God's Response:

But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.
- Proverbs 1:33, NLT

Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock.

-  Matthew 7:24, NLT

God's Promise:

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of mud and mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.
 Psalm 40:1, NLT

Reflection (made by the blogger herself):

It is alright to be afraid but remember that God is there for you all the time. Without God, you do things on your own. With God on your side, you can face life with courage. When you accept God as your Lord & Savior, your safety and assurance is with God alone.

Devotional Book Used: The One Year Mini for Women (OMF Literature, Inc.)


Photo credit





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST