CAST AWAY BUT NOW BACK STRONGER




This would be my first blog post for the month of May 2017. I admit I had to deal with personal battles and also events which it didn't go well. I had to be away to find myself and heal from what happen. Yes! It was not easy. There are times that I had to cry but I'm happy that there are people who help me out through all these events. These people are the ones a person should treasure because no matter what happens, they are there for you in good times or bad times in your life. 

After these, I came in stronger and back in fighting form. The photo can explain that. Mulan is my favorite Disney princess and her story is similar to what's going on except the matchmaker part and love story. Mine was about family and commitments. Above all these, I would say I didn't have a good start entering my Mid-20's but I know I can surpass this with flying colors.

How are you? Don't worry when you notice people tearing you apart, continue to keep that fire burning within you & have faith in God because He is there for you no matter what happens. Remember that the world is round and not all the time it's in their favor.

xoxo,

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST