DAY 1 OF 21 DAYS BIBLE READING CHALLENGE



May 1 is my Day 1 for the 21 Days Bible Reading Challenge (consider this as my late post) & this is my entry:

9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. 10 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! 11 I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. 12 Blessed are you, O Lord; teach me your statutes! 13 With my lips I declare all the rules of your mouth. 14 In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. 15 I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. 16 I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word. 
- Psalm 119:9-16

Scripture:
How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. - Psalm 119:9

Observation:
To be pure in God's ways, one should be reading His Word and keep the word in all his heart.

Application:
Continue to read God's Word through the Bible and learn from Spiritual Family too.

Prayer:
Lord God, thank you for leading me back to you. I'm sorry for being stubborn but I do admit I need help. Please continue to guide me to live the life you want for me. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST