DAY 3 OF 21 DAYS BIBLE READING CHALLENGE



May 13 is my Day 3 for the 21 Days Bible Reading Challenge (I was having problems which made me not to do this challenge) & this is my entry:


25 My soul clings to the dust; give me life according to your word! 26 When I told of my ways, you answered me; teach me your statutes! 27 Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works. 28 My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word! 29 Put false ways far from me and graciously teach me your law! 30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me. 31 I cling to your testimonies, O Lord; let me not be put to shame! 32 I will run in the way of your commandments when you enlarge my heart! 
- Psalm 119:25-32

Scripture:

I will run in the way of your commandments when you enlarge my heart! 

 - Psalm 119:32

Observation:
When accepting Jesus as our Lord & Savior then Jesus will come to our lives. Reading the Bible which contains God's word is knowing what He is telling us & applying it to our lives.

Application:
Read & understand God's word, meditate & apply  it in our lives.

Prayer:
Lord God, thank you for this verse. This is timely for me. Please continue to guide me to live the life you want for me. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST