DAY 2 OF 21 DAYS BIBLE READING CHALLENGE



May 9 is my Day 2 for the 21 Days Bible Reading Challenge (consider this as my late post & I was having problems which made me not to do this challenge) & this is my entry:



17 Deal bountifully with your servant, that I may live and keep your word. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. 19 I am a sojourner on the earth; hide not your commandments from me! 20 My soul is consumed with longing for your rules at all times. 21 You rebuke the insolent, accursed ones, who wander from your commandments. 22 Take away from me scorn and contempt, for I have kept your testimonies. 23 Even though princes sit plotting against me, your servant will meditate on your statutes. 24 Your testimonies are my delight; they are my counselors.

- Psalm 119:17-24



Scripture:
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. - Psalm 119:18

Observation:
Accepting Jesus as our Lord & Savior then Jesus will come to our lives. Not only that but also get to see God's Word & Promises to you which will unfold in your walk with Him.

Application:
Keep the faith & continue to read God's Word through the Bible and learn from Spiritual Family too.

Prayer:
Lord God, thank you for this verse. This is timely for me. Please continue to guide me to live the life you want for me. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST