DAY 5 OF 21 DAYS BIBLE READING CHALLENGE



May 15 is my 5th day of the 21 Days Bible Reading Challenge & this is my entry:


41 Let your steadfast love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise; 42 then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me, for I trust in your word. 43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, for my hope is in your rules. 44 I will keep your law continually, forever and ever, 45 and I shall walk in a wide place, for I have sought your precepts. 46 I will also speak of your testimonies before kings and shall not be put to shame, 47 for I find my delight in your commandments, which I love. 48 I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes.
- Psalm 119:41-48

Scripture:
I will keep your law continually, forever and ever, 
– Psalm 119.44

Observation:
Following Jesus means we also have to do what He says and follow what He does.

Application:
Continue to seek God for guidance & wisdom. Continue reading the Bible and apply it in our lives. Learn also from Spiritual family.

Prayer:
Thank you so much Lord for this verse. This is timely. I would ask for your guidance and wisdom for me to understand more of your word and apply it in my life. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST