DAY 4 OF 21 DAYS BIBLE READING CHALLENGE




May 14 is my Day 4 for the 21 Days Bible Reading Challenge  & this is my entry:

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end. 34 Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. 35 Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. 36 Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain! 37 Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. 38 Confirm to your servant your promise, that you may be feared. 39 Turn away the reproach that I dread, for your rules are good. 40 Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!
-  Psalm 119:33-40  

Scripture:
Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart
– Psalm 119.34

Observation:
It is when we followed Jesus that we get to ask His’ guidance for us to understand more of his Word and apply it in our lives.

Application:
Continue to seek God for guidance & wisdom. Continue reading the Bible and apply it in our lives. Learn also from Spiritual family.

Prayer:
Thank you so much Lord for this verse. This is timely. I would ask for your guidance and wisdom for me to understand more of your word and apply it in my life. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST