PROBLEMATIC

The title of this blog itself can tell why I'm not posting since February 1-6, 2017. The past few days I'm have been problematic. All problems at all sorts arises that made me hopeless & what to give up.

But NO! People around me kept telling me remember that it is part of life you go through this to end up victorious. Yes I do believe in this but sometimes the impossible and no solution at all just pop *sad face*

For now, I prayed to God that He can help me out through out this and sustain me. I can't do this alone. Yes I'm juggling a lot at this moment but I hope that I'll be okay. I'm asking everyone to include me in your prayers for me to overcome this.

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST