FEELING LOST



This is the last day of February 2017 and as I reflect on whats going on for this month, I feel lost. Let's first understand the meaning of Lost.

According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, these are some of the definitions of lost:



The one in number five applies to me. As I reflected I'm not that focused. Yes, let's admit that once or there are times in our lives that we get to divert our direction. I do notice that lately. Which is a good thing because you get to realize many things along the way.

By the way, NEVER EVER STAY A DISTANCE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. That also happened. It was last Sunday, February 26, 2017 that I went back to church but this time in Victory Mandaue during 3 o' clock in the afternoon service. In the opening worship song, I cried when these lyrics pop:



Worship Song: Heart Open Wide
Singer: Citipointe

I know that God created me to have a purpose here on earth. Even typing this blog entry, I cried a bit because I know God loves me & He let me experience to be lost in order to be back to Him. I'm thankful for my Spiritual Family who are there for me when there are times I doubted myself because temptations captured me alive. I know I'm not perfect but God is there to redirect my life to Him.

Aside from that, I also get to assess myself for the first two months for 2017. I can say its a good start but heading to the goal lead me to divert and go back to my old self. I vow to be a better version of myself this year, I can't do this alone. I know people around me would help me out including God.

So hows your first two months of 2017? Hope you are doing great & continuing to reach your goals this year.



SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST