HIATUS THE SECOND TIME AROUND



This will be my first post for the second half of 2017. You see I'm on a hiatus for a long time. Its because I have to deal with personal battles and I need time to heal too.

As a human being, there are times when we need to slow down and reflect. That is when I had to be away. Along the way, I learn not to give in to negativity and be an adult. Not a kid anymore because I'm already entering my mid-20's. Yes it is to new challenges and revisiting the goals I made at the start of the year.

I would thank people who helped me out through out this moment & here is to more of the positive SweetSourGirl Cebu. By the way, more blogs will be in all the way so keep posted for it ☺

xoxo,

SweetSourGirl Cebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERWIN MACUA: A STORY OF INSPIRATION

BREWING SOMETHING FOR SWEETSOURGIRL

JANUARY 23, 2017 DEVOTIONAL: TRUE TRUST